Marvel Series 8 Mark III Specifications
|Capacity @ 90˚||18" (457 mm) Horizontal, 22" (558 mm) Vertical|
|Capacity @ 45˚Right||18" (457 mm) Horizontal, 14.5" (368 mm) Vertical|
|Capacity @ 45˚Left||18" (457 mm) Horizontal, 13" (330 mm) Vertical|
|Capacity @ 60˚ Right||18" (457 mm) Horizontal, 9.7" (246 mm) Vertical|
|Capacity @ 60˚ Left||18" (457 mm) Horizontal, 7.3" (185 mm) Vertical|
|Capacity with 3˚Cant||17.5" (445 mm) Horizontal, 22" (558 mm) Vertical|
|Blade Speed||50-450 fpm (15-137 m/min) infinitely variable|
|Feed Range||0-250 lbs. (64 kgf)|
|T-Slotted Work Table||Work area 24.25" x 33" (616 mm x 838mm)|
|Table Height||34.5" (876 mm)|
|Bandwheel Diameter||19" (482 mm), cast iron wheels|
|Coolant System||21 gallons (79 liters)|
|Blade||15' 4" (4674 mm) long x 1.25" (32 mm) wide, .042" (1.07 mm) thick|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 Hp|
|Blade Drive Motor||5 HP (3.75 kw) 1800 RPM|
Marvel Series 8 Mark III
The Series 8 Mark III has a capacity of 18" x 22", with an optional vertical capacity of 28". The new Mark III features miter cutting up to 60 degrees right and left, automatic column return with linear ball bearing ways and a 5 H.P. inverter drive motor. This new model also comes with patent pending features such as "Easy Load Guide Blocks" and our "Quick Change Column" allowing customers to shift the blade from 90 degrees vertical to a 3 degree forward cant. Optional power tilting of the column is also available (standard on High Column models). The all mechanical feed system combined with simple controls and ease of operation make this a very simple saw to maintain and operate. The work height, large table size and accessibility allow for easy loading and unloading, and accommodate a wide range of sizes and types of material.
Marvel Series 8 Mark III New Features
- 5HP Sensorless Vector blade drive 50-450 fpm.
- Power rapid advance & rapid column return.
- Automatic saw column retract.
- Open lower bandwheel design for better chip control.
- 60 degree tilting in both directions.
- Optional Power tilt.
- Blade stall/brake detection.
- New improved blade tension
- 1.25" blade
- Patent pending Quick Change Column.
- Patent pending Easy Load Guide Blocks.
- 24VDC Controls.
State of the Art Controls
- All Siemens IEC contactors and control relays.
- ABB IEC Fused Disconnect Switch, NFPA79 compliant.
- State of the Art Siemens S7 PLC.
- All 24 Volt DC Control.
- Allen Bradley Push Buttons.
- High Quality Sensorless Vector Drive.
- UL 508a Listed Electrical Panel.
- To Inquire about this product, call Glenn: 215-672-8112 or click here to inquire via email.